* A binaural beat is an auditory illusion perceived when two different pure-tone sine waves, both with frequencies lower than 1500 Hz, with less than a 40 Hz difference between them, are presented to a listener dichotically (one through each ear). For example, if a 530 Hz pure tone is presented to a subject’s right ear, while a 520 Hz pure tone is presented to the subject’s left ear, the listener will perceive the auditory illusion of a third tone, in addition to the two pure-tones presented to each ear. The third sound is called a binaural beat, and in this example would have a perceived pitch correlating to a frequency of 10 Hz, that being the difference between the 530 Hz and 520 Hz pure tones presented to each ear.
* Download our Music:
* Subscribe to our channel:
* Visit our Website:
* Social Media:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OspreyMusic
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+OspreymusicBinauralBeats
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/oamg1